These are scholarships that can help you with your financial issues while pursuing a course at Valley View University.
Annually the university provides numerous aids to students based on their academic records and field of study.
Available Scholarship Opportunities for VVU 2021
Below are scholarship opportunities available for VVU students
Scholarships for VVU Students 2021
- Mathematics Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme (MASTESS)
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC)
- Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust for Ghana (Test for Ghana)
- Barclays Tertiary Education Fund
- Cal Bank Scholarship Scheme
- Standard Chartered Kenneth Dadzie Memorial Trust Fund
- Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Fund
- Educational Pathway International (EPI) (Managed by Directorate of International Relations and Advancement-DIRA)
- Love Is Blind Couple Nick And Danielle Have Officially Split Up
- Where is Chef Viet Pham Now?
- ‘Modern Warfare 2’ cheats will face “action” from Infinity Ward
- Is Lauren Ash Married? Celebrity Wheel of Fortune Guest and Her Ex Boyfriend Spencer Ralston
- Celebrity Wheel of Fortune Season 3 Episode 2: Release Date, Recap and Streaming Guide
There are also numerous scholarship opportunities from other agencies that can help you go through your tertiary education with ease at VVU.
Other VVU Scholarships
- JIM OVIA Foundation Leaders Scholarships for African Undergraduates 2020
- MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2020
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation-GNPC Scholarship 2020
- Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program, Ghana, 2020
- Tullow Oil Scholarships for Postgraduate Programme
- University of Ghana Scholarships for Undergraduates 2020
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships for African Students 2020
- Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships at University of Oxford 2020
- THE GEAAA PROF.NICHOLAS KUMAPLEY SCHOLARSHIP FUND 2020
- UNICAF Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2020
- Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2020 for GHANAIANS
- S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme In Ghana 2020
- Vodafone Ghana Foundation Scholarship in STEM 2020.
- Kingdom Books and Stationery Ghana Bursary 2020
- SRC Yi Bi Boa Undergraduate Scholarship for Ghanaian Students 2020
- Catholic University of the Sacred Heart Africa Scholars Program 2020
- Fondazione Edu Scholarship 2020 for Undergraduate Students in Ghana
- 2020 UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme
- P4hpt PhD and Masters Scholarships for African Students, 2020
- General Electric Scholarships for Ghanaian Undergraduates 2020
- AKoma Amplify Fellowship for Content Creators in Africa, 2020
- African Union Kwame Nkrumah Awards for Scientific Excellence 2020
- NAPE Foundation Scholarship for Ghanaian Students 2020
- Barclays Bank Tertiary Scholarships for Ghanaians 2020
- Gbowee Peace Foundation Scholarship for Women 2020-University of Dundee
- Unibank Undergraduate Ghanaian Scholarships 2020
- WACCI, University of Ghana PhD Training Scholarship, 2020 [Updated]
VVU Scholarship Application Procedures
The application is done online. To participate, the applicants must have been offered admission into the university. And then can proceed to apply for the scholarship grant. You can kick off the application procedures by clicking on the link below.