Check out the details on how to apply for Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission. It also includes other relevant information you may need to know. Prospective applicants are to kindly take time to read the details below.
Courses Offered at Twifo Praso NMTC
Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College offers a wide range of courses. Applicants are to make sure they check on the programme of interest before applying for admission. Sometimes, the programme you wish to study determines the institution to apply for admission.
Twifo Praso NMTC Admission Requirements
The Nursing admission requirements provide guidelines for applicants who wish to apply for Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission. Applicants are to check whether or not they qualify for admission before applying.
How to Buy Admission E-Voucher
Applicants are required to obtain an admission E-Voucher in order to proceed with the online application. Here is how to obtain one:
A. Through Sale Centers:
- Ghana Commercial Bank Limited (GCB)
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
B. Through Mobile Money:
Applicants can also purchase E-Voucher through MTN Mobile Money. Kindly follow these steps:
- Dial *887*18# on all Networks
- Enter MOH
- Authorize Payment
SMS of E-Voucher is sent to the payer after successful payment.
To Retrieve E-Voucher
- Dial *887*18#
- Select YES
- Retrieve E-Voucher
- Details of E-Voucher are displayed (i.e. MOH, Serial Number, and PIN)
After paying for the E-Voucher, applicants will receive a message containing the Serial Number and PIN.
When filling out the online application form, applicants will use these as their credentials. After submitting an application, applicants will utilize them to track their admission status.
Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission
To be considered for admission to the Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College, applicants must follow these steps:
Applicants must follow the easy instructions below after receiving the E-Voucher:
1. Logon to the Portal: https://apply.healthtraining.gov.gh/application
2. Enter your login credentials found on the e-Voucher (i.e. Serial Number and PIN)
3. Click on the “SUBMIT” button
4. Fill in all of the needed fields with accurate and relevant information. Please double-check all of the information you supply.
5. Scan and upload all relevant documents (including Certificate(s) and passport-size photo) where necessary. In view of that, make sure certificates and other documents deemed necessary are available before starting your online application.
6. Once satisfied with the information provided, click on the “SUBMIT” button. This finally brings an end to your online application process.
7. Please make sure to print the application summary as it will be somewhat necessary to serve as a reference.
Both the Serial Number and PIN will be required to verify your admission status on the same admission portal, as previously specified.
Applicants who match the admissions criteria will be invited to an interview at the institution to which they applied.
After Admission, What’s Next?
1. Well, after successfully applying for admission, applicants who qualify for admission to study at Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College will be sent the days of the interview.
2. Also, the results of the interview will be published on the portal.
The next stage after the interview is to check your admission status. The Management of the Health Training institutions in Ghana will make the list of successful applicants available on their portal.
How to Check Admission Status
The Management of the Health Training institutions in Ghana will release the names of all successful applicants who applied for Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission.
All that is needed to check your admission status is the E-Voucher. Here is how to check your admission status:
1. Visit: https://portal.healthtraining.gov.gh
2. Provide your login credentials and click on the “Login” button.
3. Next, click on the “Check Admission Status“
4. Search through the list of names after selecting the institution you applied for admission.
That’s all. Congratulations if you have been admitted.
Where is Twifo Praso NMTC Located?
Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College is one of the public tertiary health institutions in Twifo Praso in the Central Region of Ghana.
Everything you need to know about Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission has been provided. For further information on how to apply for Twifo Praso Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission, click here